2.08.2012

College Football Vs NFL Which is Better

College Football Better than NFL

I am a fan of both the NFL and college football. While I have friends, family, and neighbors that think Sunday is the day for football, I've go to admit I find College Football Saturday more compelling. I don't think I can pin it to any one aspect of college football, but my affinity for cheering for my alma mater certainly plays a role. I find the bitter rivalries, the big upsets, the unique game day atmosphere on campus to be compelling. I also find the debates over rankings, BCS bowls, the superiority of one conference over another make College Football my preference over the NFL

Reasons to Prefer College Football Over the NFL 


1. The Players. It is fun to see players develop into future NFL stars, but I think what I cheap Colts Jerseys enjoy most are watching the guys that are maybe a little to small, a little to slow, or a little too short to be NFL prospects, yet make a real difference for their teams purely out of determination and heart.

2. Rankings, Bowls, and BCS. I may be in the minority, but I love the eternal debate over who deserves what ranking, who should go to what bowl, who got shafted by the BCS formula, so on and so forth. These things are never clear cut, but it keeps people talking.

3. The Schemes. The variety of offensive schemes and formations are a real treat to watch. Navy's triple option or Texas Tech pass-happy, point scoring juggernaut simply don't have an equal in the NFL.

4. Upset Saturday. Every week there are a new set of highly ranked teams with a target on their heads. Every week, one or more Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys of them loses to the underdog team. Everyone brings their 'A-game' to play a top rank team.

5. Overtime! The college rules are the only fair way to settle a tie!

6. 19 year old college students sporting face paint and a toga matching their school colors - Hilarious! 49 year old doing the same thing - Midlife crisis

7. College Gameday! I know there are only so many mascot heads that Corso can put on before it gets old, but I love the energy of the on campus pre-game show

8. Coaches. While NFL coaches are often considered only as good as last week's score, legendary college coaches (Joe Pa and Bobby Bowden) get the equivalent of a Supreme Court appointment: coach for life.

9. Cheerleaders! I'll take the sweater clad collegiate cheerleaders any day over the spandex and glitter of the NFL cheerleaders.

10. College is where it all started! Long before the NFL was formed, football was played on many college campuses. In fact, the first college game was played November 6, Bills Jerseys cheap 1869 between Rutgers and Princeton while the NFL did not reach anything resembling its current form until the 1920's.

report=2012-02-09data


Related article:
federal-financial-savings-financial-institution
nyu-stern-college-of-organization-professor

No comments:

Post a Comment